Sunday, March 14, 2010

Averie Turns 5

Averie is enjoying a little "pretend" birthday as she calls it. My mom and dad were going to be out of the country on her birthday so my mom helped her plan a little party for a few of her friends. They went together to pick out some decorations and a cake. She decided to go with an Ariel party.










Her cake was really several cupcakes put together in the shape of a crown. Really cute.


Now this is her "real" birthday. She woke up and was so excited to open all the presents that had been coming in the mail that week.





Here she is wearing a knit scarf and hat from her Auntie Kate. She thought they were so cute that...



She thought her brother needed to try them on.








She got this cute outfit from the Oklahoma crew. She wore it for 3 days. I think she liked it.








She was so excited to wear her birthday ribbon from Nanny and Papa.




It was fun watching her enjoy all her birthday activities. I can't believe that our little girl is 5! It has been so much fun being her mom. She always keeps my on my toes.