Sunday, February 6, 2011

New Smile and much much more!!!

These first 2 are from the snow we had a couple weeks ago. Lincon's first real experience of snow. He likes to eat it like most kids. And Averie looks forward to making snow angels every time it snows!!!

After one of Danton's 24 hour shifts he came home to quick get some food and a change of clothes and while I took Averie to school he was to put Lincoln down for a nap. I guess they both needed one!!!



We love Praise Baby in our house. A precious moment between daddy and his kids. Notice for a brief moment all kids are still!!
Lincoln helped mommy make cookies the other day and I think he has finally caught on to cookie dough. I caught him taking a quick sample and then quickly going back for more when he realized that it was in fact quite yummy!!

Let me explain this next picture. Lincoln has his spoon with dough and is actually happy. This is his new smile. So funny.

Lincoln's smile and my lovely little Averie

Daddy and Lincoln's new smile
When my Aunt Julia got married I got to be her flower girl. While doing some organizing I came accross the dress I wore. Averie wore it for about 2 days straight. She loves it.


One of Lincoln's favorite things is shoes. He finds everyones shoes and wears them around the house. This day his shoe of choice was his sister's saddle shoes. I couldn't pass up this picture. Here is Lincoln with his new smile and his shoes.