Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas~ Happy Birthday Jesus

Opening up Our Christmas Gifts!
Thanks to Eric and Monique we are going to enjoy some Starbucks!!
Averie got a Art pad that looks like pictures frames. Great for our little artist
The one thing she asked for. A Unicorn Pillow Pet!

Our family game...Operation! Danton told me he had always wanted it but never had it. I never knew.

Proof that boxes are always funner

Averie's very own calendar from Nanny and Papa

Linconln's new Radio Flyer Rocket

More gifts. Notice Lincoln doesn't want to get off the new Rocket to open his gift!!

Still not wanting to get off.

Sugar Cookie, candle, Happy Birthday Jesus = A Very Merry Christmas.
I think Danton put it the best this year.
After it was all over on Saturday he told me that it really didn't feel like Christmas this year. He told me that was because it wasn't stressful at all. Isn't that how it is supposed to be?
Merry Christmas Everyone!