Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekend Fun

First of all thanks for all the birthday wishes. I wasn't really planning much for my birthday but the day turned out to be so much fun. Danton unexpectedly had the day off which was nice. My parents offered to watch Lincoln while Averie was at school so Danton and I had a date afternoon!!! We went to one of my favorite places to eat Lucille's (yum)! Then we took off to Denver because Danton had to do a quick appt. and then he showed me around where he is doing his Paramedic school. After that we enjoyed my free birthday Starbucks coffee and then enjoyed my new favorite dessert...Red Mango, also free! Love my birthday. Then we went to my parents for dinner. It was a fun day. Did I mention I love my birthday! Until next year everyone!!!

On Friday Danton was called to do a 24 hour ambulance shift for Sunday-Monday so we made some adjustments to our weekend. It has been some time coming but our church moved into their new building this past weekend. Everyday last week at school Averie told her class about her new church she was so excited. So, because Danton had to work on Sunday we went to church on Saturday night. On Sunday Averie asked to back again!! I have to say I agree with her I absolutely love our church. I look forward to going everyweek as well. On Sunday I decided to take the kids out for some fun. We started with going to the Denver Children's Museum. We haven't gone to the Museum since Lincoln was born because to be honest I was to scared about how it would go. They both played hard for 2 hours and enjoyed everyroom. Then to reward ourselves for such a successful outing we went to Red Mango(yes, again...if you haven't tried Red Mango and there is one in your area please try it it is so good)! Then we ran a couple of actual errands and then it was on our way home. Then it was baths to clean up after a hard day of play and then Averie and I watched Night at the Museum. What a fun day. I love my little kiddos. Here is are some pictures of our fun adventure!!!

Lincoln loved the dog, of course!!


Hello 911!


Doing a little work in the shop. It is very "noisy"


My little artist painting a picture


Lincoln enjoying the paint She loves to dance. My little Bunny! In the mill room making her name



I am not normally in the pictures in the but I actually made it in to some of the pictures!! Yes, he still has his cheesy smile!!